A jug fills drop by drop…
Information on Buddhism, things that I want to know and a work in progress blog that is being used as a personal references only. My main blog is at Nyenoona.com.
FAIR USE NOTICE: Buddhism Inter contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, and so on. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- Morning and Evening Chanting – Wat Lao Buddhavong of Washington D.C.
- Buddhism For The Future, by Dr. K. Sri Dhammananda
- The Buddhist Way, by Dr. K. Sri Dhammananda
- The Buddha’s Ancient Path, by Thera Piyadassi
- Buddhist Sunday School Lessons, by The Venerable Sumangalo